We want to make your time with us as smooth as possible.
Manage Your Health Information Online
The MMH patient portal offers free, confidential, 24-hour access to your protected health information.
Pay Your Bill
Learn about payment options and financial resources available to help you manage your healthcare expenses.
Depending on the reason for your visit, this list can help you prepare.
- Be sure you gather and bring any relevant paperwork, including copies of tests and x-rays.
- Be prepared to provide our clerks with the following registration information:
- Insurance company/cards
- Current address and phone number
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact information
- Next of kin information
- Employer information
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Do not forget to follow any special instructions you may have been given regarding diet/medication.
- If necessary, ask a friend or relative to accompany you to your appointment.
- If you are uninsured or under insured, learn about our Sliding Fee Scale Program.
Thank you for choosing the Margaret Mary Health Center for your health care needs. By sharing your impressions of your recent visit, you can help our team improve the quality of care and service you receive. To complete the survey, please click here. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our services.
MMHC is a tobacco-free organization. For the safety and health of our patients, visitors and team members, smoking and the use of tobacco products is not permitted anywhere in the center or on our grounds.
If you are in need of a language interpreter or sign language assistance, please notify a registration clerk or your admitting nurse. (Si usted está en necesidad de un intérprete del lenguaje o firma ayunda del lenguaje, notifique por favor un vendedor del registro, su enfermera que admite, o preferiblemente la llamanda por adelantado de la colocación así que pondemos acomodarle.)